Sign-up by August 22nd and you will save $500
What you'll get:
- Access to the MES Bootcamp
- $1500 Discount towards Mastermind if you decide to enroll by November 12th
MES Bootcamp Call Schedule
- September 17th
- October 1st
- October 15th
- October 29th
- November 12th
- Post Bootcamp Q&A call November 19th
MES Bootcamp sessions will be 4 hours plus a 30 minute break.
- Ignition 8 - Vision, MQTT Engine & Transmitter
- MySQL - Community Edition
- EMQX - Community Broker
- Students must have a basic understanding of Python with an introductory level of proficiency. Best practices will be used. Students should have experience writing functions and passing arguments.
- Students must have a basic understanding of SQL Server and/or MySQL and have experience writing select statements.
- Students should have the ability to create Schemas, Generate Tables, work with Foreign Keys and Generate an ERD
- Students must have an intermediate level of experience working with Ignition — Vision, Perspective
Less experienced students will still benefit from the bootcamp but may have trouble keeping up with live development — re-watching videos between sessions may be necessary for less advanced students.
Your Purchase of the MES Bootcamp is for one person
For additional information or questions email [email protected]